Multi-Purpose Honor Hall
The Honor Hall is designed to accommodate approximately 250 seated guests and will offer food warming/preparation and other kitchen facilities for banquets, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and similar parties or events.
The facility can also be rented from the Veterans Memorial Park and Museum, Inc. non-profit organization during evenings and on weekends for a fee.
The Multi-Purpose Honor Hall area of the facility will provide space for many group activities, including but not limited to the following:
- A family friendly space to see and hear human stories about veterans and their sacrifices.
- Provide meeting space for Veteran Service Organizations to hold meetings, conduct ceremonies and presentations, hold auctions, host banquets, conferences and training seminars, and other similar activities.
- Create hands-on exhibits and educational programs to inspire young people to respect, honor and recognize the rewards of military service.
- Partner with area educational institutions to support all aspects of military service programs and functions.
- Provide a past, present and future view of military experience.
- Offer a central location for local veterans and other organizations to conduct business for the welfare of the community.
- Offer non-profit organizations an economical area to hold various functions to their membership and the community.
- Provide both private and public space to hold various meetings, such as, BOCC Public Hearings, regional/area lodge meetings, etc.
- Provide space for hosting wedding receptions, graduation celebrations, birthday/anniversary events, etc.